Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

When I seem to be at my low points, I am often reminded of how much I take for granted and how honestly blessed I actually am.

I am thankful for my family, who is God-fearing, loving and truly extraordinary.
I am thankful for my parents, who are awesome and have never stopped supporting me.
I am thankful for Kara, who balances me and has my back through thin and thick and thin again.
I am thankful for my friends, who are always there, even when I'm not.
I am thankful for air, for food, for a roof over my head, for warm clothes, for reliable transportation, and for all the little things in this world that make me smile on a daily basis.
I am thankful that I have this forum where I can share my creativity, opinions, thoughts, hopes, dreams and ideas.
I am thankful that you are actually taking the time to read this. I do it for you as much as I do it for me.

Today, I ask that you take more than a moment to think about the things you are thankful for. Realize that you are sincerely blessed, then realize it shouldn't be just one day out of the year on which you are thankful. God is truly good.

Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving, everyone. May your ham be delicious and your turkey be juicy.

1 comment:

  1. heard you were at the turkey trot too... you were Chris Brown'd out ya heard me? run it run it...
    btw.. you should be thankful for me cuz i keep giving you the real with my pretty much completely valid opinions on what music you have is whack and isnt whack...

    ReplyDelete