Tuesday, November 16, 2010

22: Take Me Back

10.29.2010

Take me back to a time when things were simple...

The furthest my concerns reached,
was to the hour just ahead of me.

The highest my hopes peaked,
was beyond the clouds I could see.

Take me back.

The eyes were wide, the chin was high and the future was bright.

The beginning was here and the end was nowhere in sight.

Take me back.

The moments we thought
The lights wouldn't fade away
Please take me back please.

Take me back.

This isn't the way everyone
said it was supposed to go.

By now I should be someone
who everyone's supposed to know.

I want to go back.

When did it all get so complicated?

Why is being old so overrated?

Can I go back?

No need to go back
Your future is here and now
Yours for the making.



Nike Dunk Low Pro - Light Stone/ White -Faded Olive


{currently in the speakers: Kanye West - All of the Lights}

No comments:

Post a Comment